This initial concept sketch, and photo collage, is my planned model for the AAA quality prop making assignment that is to be done alongside my group game project between now and december.
For my prop i’ve decided to do a revised version of my bird mask I made back in foundation, but this time incorporating leather materials as well as the string and wire. Considering it’s design I decided to look into aviator helmets and gas masks for reference.
The moodboard, next to the photo collage, I made to reference, comprised of different leather helmets and the work in process images of the mask from 2013.
Happy with this design I will only be doing a few adjustment, lowing the back to reach the neck and so on, when I do the final reference sketches from the front and the side.